top of page


Whether you want to live, study, work or simply have fun in the United States, we provide solutions for you. We provide one-stop legal services for our immigration clients, including initial consultation, eligibility evaluation, filing the petition, extending their status, response to RFEs, appeals and more.  

We can help you with:

Employment-Based Immigration

EB-1: Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Certain Multinational Manager or Executive

EB-2: Advanced Degree, Exceptional Ability, and National Interest Waiver

EB-3: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)

EB-5: Immigrant Investor Program


Family-Based Immigration

Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen

Other Relative of a U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident

K-1/K-2: Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen or the fiancé(e)’s child


Nonimmigrant Visas

E-2: Treaty Investors

H-1B: Specialty Occupations

H-2B: Non-Agricultural Workers

L-1A: Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager

L-1B: Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge

O-1: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement


Visitor Visas

B-1: Business

B-2: Pleasure, Tourism or Medical Treatment

bottom of page