• Design evaluation to identify training needs, plan, organize, and facilitate online and in-person training sessions, both custom, client-specific sessions and broader sessions meant for a wider audience for the firm’s current or potential EB-1A, H-1B, L-1A/B client regarding visa requirements, document preparation, general application procedures, possible RFE by USCIS, and consular processes.
• Layout training materials such as manuals, guides, course materials, brochures, PowerPoint, handouts and visual materials, evaluate and revise such materials according to changes of policies and regulations to keep them current, make sure the materials are meeting the clients by proactively reviewing, reading, and analyzing current statute and regulations, USCIS field manual, memorandum, precedent or non-precedent options, and or online articles.
• Research changes of federal laws, USCIS manuals and memorandums, visa bulletin, as well as related news and articles, ensure the information in the training materials are current and proactively provide updates to the clients.
• Update training programs according to new training materials and objects, as well as feedbacks from the trainees.
• Attend the firm's training session to monitor, evaluate, or assess training activities and their effectiveness by client surveys and in person client interviews.
• Organize internal training sessions, monitor and evaluate employees’ degree of awareness concerning in general immigration policies, changes of policies and amendments, as well as service procedures.
• Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, advise clients concerning their legal rights and obligations, and follow up with clients proactively with updates and answer their questions concerning the cases, as well as new regulations and policies.
• Assist attorneys with collecting required data and documents from the clients, assist the clients to complete the petition forms, and ensure the deadlines are met.
• Interpret client satisfaction of the training observed in survey responses and articulate related training opportunities to the firm’s principal attorney with accompanying solutions.
• Attend AILA trainings, meetings or seminars to obtain current legal trend and updated information for use in the firm’s training programs.
• Perform marketing tasks, such as creating and maintaining social media accounts for the form, client relationship management, creating marketing materials, including website, brochures, handouts and flyers, as well as managing reputation and social image for the firm.
• A master's degree in Adult Education or related field is required
• Good knowledge of Curriculum Construction of Adult Education, Methods of Teaching Adult, and Psychological Foundations of Education is required.
To apply, please mail resume and CV to:
Wang & Associates, P.C.
Attn: Job #001
1730 Park Street, Suite 206,
Naperville, IL 60563